Vortex-Video Online (WinMedia)

  • tventura6@attbi.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2003
      Dear Group:

      The URL below links to a clip of something called a "Vortex Vent" -- basically
      a rotating nozzle that connected to a vacuum-source. The idea is that when the
      air spins rapidly enough, it creates a mini-tornado that can actually create
      suction from up to 10-feet away.

      If this URL is split into 2 lines, you might have to recombine them in notepad
      and then paste into your browser in order to see the clip.

      Vent-WinMedia.wmv

      This is similar to the technology that I have been experimenting with lately,
      although I don't have a perfected model yet like the one in this clip.

      Thanks;