### New American Antigravity Pages + New Vortex Link ###

  • tventura6@attbi.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2003
      Dear Group:

      I'm pleased to announce two new pages on the American Antigravity website:

      GODIN-ROSCHIN EXPERIMENT: This page is still in the process of being created,
      but I have nearly completed a detailed overview of the Godin & Roschin
      replication of a Searle-Effect Generator. They didn't replicate it exactly, but
      even with minor technical differences they still claim to have excellent
      results.
      http://www.americanantigravity.com/godinroschin.html

      HOVERTECH: I've completely rebuilt the Hovertech page to feature additional
      photos and links. These were the newsletters inspired me to start researching
      AG technology in 1992, and this is somewhat of a tribute page to Bill Butler's
      research.
      http://www.americanantigravity.com/hovertech.html

      NEW LIFTER-ARTICLES: I have added pictures to the Lifter Articles that I wrote,
      and have them online in both MS-Word and Adobe-PDF format. You can download the
      Zip archives from the main page of the AAG website (in the News section).

      VORTEX THRUSTER: I am currently doing some experiments with Vortex-Flows to see
      if the Vortex Thruster has any potential on a small scale. IE -- I'm hoping
      that I can build one with a pound or two of thrust, in order to validate that
      the idea works.

      I hope to have some new pages online for this within the next few days, or at
      least some video clips online.

      In the meantime, there is a Korean Company working with Vortex suction-devices
      that DOES have video up on the web -- two 5mb AVI files that you can download
      from the vortex-page they've posted. These show that in a suction-mode a device
      very similar to the vortex-thruster can create a "channel" of airflow that can
      actually absorb smoke from up to 10-feet away! The idea is similar to a tornado
      in concept ...

      Here's their URL:
      www.postech.ac.kr/lab/me/EnvTF/lab1/htm/research_more/research_vortex.htm

      PS -- If this splits into 2 separate lines you may have to add them together in
      NotePad then paste into your browser.

      Thanks;

      --> Godin & Roschin Page:
      http://www.americanantigravity.com/godinroschin.html