American Antigravity's New Developments

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 8:18 PM
      Dear Group:

      New Develoments at American Antigravity!

      Had time to check out the website lately? If not, take a few minutes to check out the embedded streaming video clips that I've added to several of the pages on the site.

      Also, new developments in the power-supply arena serve to provide a new direction in low-voltage, high-current performance for the Lifter 4.

      We're also working towards putting together large power-supplies and bigger Lifters to increase the overall performance of the Lifter in hefting larger amounts of weight.

      Thanks;