AG & Ideal Spacecraft Prop Systems [Article]

  • tventura6@attbi.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2003
      ANTIGRAVITY AND THE IDEAL SPACECRAFT PROPULSION SYSTEM

      By Noel Huntley, Ph.D.

      There is considerable confusion with the concept of antigravity and its
      related subjects. If we imagine a magnet arrangement with one magnet located
      stably above another, 'like' poles together, we have repulsion and a magnet
      suspended in space. Visually it resembles a form of antigravity but of course
      it is no more antigravity than is rocket propulsion.

      In this example not only are we not reversing gravity or counteracting it
      directly but we are only acting on surfaces (or more strictly, acting with a
      2D-to-3D interface), with Newtonian forces. The phenomenon of antigravity, or
      gravity, does not function on Newtonian forces (as covered in other web-site
      articles).

      Let us make a comparison between 1) the above magnetic or electromagnetic
      field (magnetic field created by electricity) example, and 2) true
      antigravity. Consider the upper magnet, in the above example, held above the
      lower magnet by means of strings secured in a horizontal manner so that the
      magnet can move vertically. Like poles are facing.

      Now let us raise the upper magnet and then release it. Initially it will fall
      as a result of the gravitational force being greater than the repulsion
      between the magnets. The upper magnet will fall past the balance point owing
      to its momentum, mass times velocity, and continue until the repulsive force
      is greater than the gravitational force plus the diminishing momentum. Now,
      while stationary, with no momentum (no velocity) the repulsion is greater than
      the gravitational effect and it will move upwards. Again it moves beyond the
      balance point due to momentum, etc. It will thus oscillate with diminishing
      amplitude until it settles stationary in the balance point.

      If we now consider a similar set up but have an antigravitational field
      instead of a magnetic field, what would happen when we raise the upper mass
      and let it go? We can consider that the antigravity field has a source below
      the suspended object and the field diminishes with distance from the source
      appropriately.

      When we release the mass it falls since the gravitational effect on the mass
      is greater than the antigravitational field at this point. What happens when
      the mass reaches the balance point? It stops abruptly. Why?--because there is
      no inertia, no momentum , even though the object had velocity. A gravitational
      and antigravitational field act 4D to 3D and penetrate totally any mass. There
      is no momentum since the antigravitational field and the gravitational field
      act instantaneously on all atoms and their nuclei. At the balance point, the
      upward thrust on the object from the antigravity is equal to the downward
      thrust of gravity. Now this also means of course that an object, in general,
      falling under gravity, is not manifesting inertia even though it is
      accelerating--there is no gravitational force until the motion is arrested by
      a surface, creating a Newtonian force. A falling body is locked on to the
      flow; it is not pushing its way through spacetime with inertia and Newtonian
      forces. There is a complete failure to grasp this difference (see other web-
      site articles).

      Now since antimatter would of course relate to antigravity, let us comment on
      the antimatter that is speculated to exist in the universe, which if it came
      into contact with our matter could annihilate both with the release of
      considerable energy. What form would this antimatter take? Could it be that
      the electron's (negative) charge is reversed in polarity along with the
      reversal of its antiparticle, the positron? This type of reversal wouldn't of
      course make any difference--the electron becomes the positron and vice versa.

      But what about atoms? Would antimatter have positive particles revolving
      around a negative nucleus (the opposite of our atoms). No, this still wouldn't
      work--the design of the atom would have to be completely changed and it
      wouldn't then respond to our atoms as an opposite to cause complete
      annihilation, since this is the test of the true opposite.

      The positively charged nucleus at the centre of the atom is a white hole,
      which means energy is coming into our 3rd dimension, whereas electrons have
      properties similar to black holes--energy spiralling inwards into their
      centres and out of the 3rd dimension. If they were reversed, the atom wouldn't
      be stable. However, we did say 'antimatter that is speculated to exist in the
      universe'. Thus this is a dead end for our antigravitational search in this
      direction.

      Let us now present three widely different principles of realistic antigravity
      in increasing order of sophistication and effectiveness, and follow this with
      three respective examples: 1) an atomic antimatter reactor, 2) subatomic
      particle/field system, and 3) one operating on wave motion.

      The third system that we shall describe satisfies the condition for the
      ultimate spacecraft propulsion method and is one which utilises the principle
      of attunement or resonance with the gravitational oscillation of the planet or
      any cosmic body. This method is 4th-to-3rd dimensional and involves wave
      motion.

      The second system is also a genuine antigravity method which utilises control
      over gravitational nodes, which means the gravitational field (see web-site
      articles on superspace and gravity). This method operates more with 3rd-
      dimensional components.

      The first one we shall present harnesses the white-hole repulsive properties
      of the centre of atoms. Let us now give three appropriate examples utilising
      these principles, starting with the latter, the antimatter reactor. For this
      example, any of the inert gases would be more effective than other elements.
      The inert gas does not react chemically with any other element. It has a
      stable structure of completed electron shells due to a powerful nodal force
      within the nucleus.

      If we subject the inert gas to high pressure and temperature we can strip away
      the (negative) electrons surrounding the positively charged nucleus. The atoms
      thus become highly ionised.

      If we now apply a powerful magnetic field, the nucleus of the inert atoms,
      consisting of protons and neutrons, is disturbed. Remember the fractal
      principle we have discussed in other articles in which true wholeness exists
      in its own right at different natural entity levels of the universe, for
      example, a planet, solar system, or an atom, or even its nucleus. Thus by
      disturbing or even removing any protons or neutrons does not remove the inner
      white-hole property of the nucleus. Under these conditions these centres or
      nodes of atoms are exposed--powerful energy is coming into our 3D. This is
      quite compatible with quantum physics that tells us everything is under
      continuous creation--this creative energy is coming into our reality to create
      it, through natural entities, such as atoms. This is also the source of the
      power of the atomic bomb--a neutron splits the nucleus, exposing the nodes of
      the fissile material releasing huge quantities of 'white-hole' energy.
      However, the magnetic field does not disturb the nucleus of the inert gases to
      create this dangerous mode.

      This outflow of energy from the central nodes of these exposed atomic nuclei
      would push against any matter giving rise to repulsion. Thus this is a
      potential method for creating a localised antigravitational field. This system
      has apparently been achieved secretly, and since we haven't heard about it
      publicly we can only assume it is the work of the secret government. But they
      have more advanced systems than this now.

      Let us now describe the second method which operates at the subatomic particle
      level, but whereas the previous system creates an antigravitational field,
      this one manipulates Earth's powerful gravitational field--or any other such
      field in the cosmos.

      This system has also been achieved by Earthman using electromagnetic
      principles. The most notable pioneers in this field have been John Searle and
      Otis Carr. Searle built many levity discs, some 10 feet or more in diameter.
      His system was said to be based on an armature of two counter-rotating discs
      at the perimeter of which were a series of stator electromagnets. The centre
      was positively charged and the perimeter negatively charged. Many of his
      discs, rising powerfully and vertically, could wrench out clumps of grass from
      the ground--similar to some observed UFOs--and were lost in space.

      He eventually succeeded in controlling them with radio frequencies. He also
      had a similar generator providing free electricity to his home in the village
      of Mortimer, England, until he was subject to a destructive raid by law
      enforcement officers who confiscated his generator.

      Otis Carr and company in the U.S had a similar experience and had actually
      built a full-sized spacecraft (photographs were available). The government
      confiscated it and threatened the company members with imprisonment if they
      continued with their research.

      Both these inventors were apparently creating a form of antigravity, which we
      can speculate fairly positively was of the type in which a vortex of
      gravitational nodes was formed. If one envisages a doughnut-shaped energy
      configuration encompassing the disc, which is a scalar field, for a particular
      rotation, gravitational nodes descending vertically under the force of gravity
      would be swept around the disc and then underneath and upwards and round
      again, delineating and penetrating the vortex region or toroid shape. With the
      same principle as the twister and tornado, which can lift a vehicle, the
      gravitational nodes coming up under the disc and resonating with the nodes of
      atomic structure of the disc, would drag the levity disc upwards. Thus in this
      example gravity is reversed. The spacecraft 'falls' up.

      The educated will say this is a 'bootstrap' mechanism (one can't lift oneself
      up by one's bootstraps because of the equality of action and reaction--
      Newton's laws). However, gravitational-type fields do not obey Newton's laws
      (see other web-site articles).

      This is a method then which utilises gravitational nodes that normally drag a
      body down to the surface of, for example, Earth, producing the gravitational
      force when the body's motion is arrested. In this case, the nodes are
      manipulated to move upwards, dragging the fixed nodes within the structure of
      the craft, by resonance, upwards. By adjusting the direction and shape of the
      vortex field the craft has complete maneuverability.

      Now we come to the third example and ultimate propulsion system which does not
      interfere with nature directly. The bodies of ET spacecrafts have been
      referred to as made of crystalline or ceramic material. Some of these advanced
      designs are apparently created in space using the psychokinetic powers of
      several minds.

      The most important special property of this material is that the frequencies
      of the atoms can be easily entrained, that is, brought into coherence. A form
      of scalar or quantum-wave generator, which produces a frequency spectrum
      covering the frequencies of cosmic bodies, such as the Earth or Sun, will be
      required to create the initial conditions (on a much more advanced level,
      minds would do it and no controls would be required). The oscillations
      emanating from the generator will be vortexual, encompassing the body of the
      ship. By means of mode-locking, the atomic oscillations of the craft's body
      will begin to match those of the generator frequencies until all atomic
      frequencies of the ship are in phase (this would also include the interior of
      the craft and occupants).

      [As we have described in other articles, whenever the frequencies of parts (in
      this case, the atoms) are put into phase, a collective whole is quantum
      regenerated. That is, a whole single quantum-state oscillation is created from
      what we might call a virtual-state matrix, which has a higher frequency (it is
      more than the sum of the atomic frequencies).]

      Thus the spacecraft is now creating a single high-frequency oscillation
      encompassing the whole ship with all atomic frequencies within the ship in
      step. The energy vortex of this oscillating entity is similar to that of a
      planet, Sun, or any cosmic body, such as, to take the extremes, a galaxy or
      universe, but these possess immensely high frequencies of which the craft may
      not be capable.

      The spacecraft interacting with a cosmic body is a little like two
      electromagnets run by AC. If two such magnets are positioned each within the
      field of the other and the frequencies are such that like poles are in step
      there will be repulsion between the poles (as with two north poles or two
      south poles of a permanent magnet).

      However, it is not as simple as this. The oscillations of the fields of the
      spacecraft and cosmic body are not only manifesting electromagnetic energies,
      but scalar/quantum frequencies, which are higher-dimensional. We have a 4D-to-
      3D interaction, and a more advanced spacecraft will utilise the higher-order
      regions of the spectrum. What does this mean? It means the relationship
      between the poles of the spacecraft and, say, a planet is 4th dimensional,
      which we must imagine as interacting mainly internally, not externally.

      To illustrate this, envisage the ship within the solar system and interacting
      with the Sun's oscillations--which strictly embrace the whole space of the
      solar system. Then the spacecraft's oscillations are inside the solar system's
      oscillations. This means that interacting waves will operate on resonance,
      predominantly. If the craft attunes its positive wave to the positive wave of
      the Sun, they will not repel since one is inside the other. They attract, go
      into resonance and will lock on in a manner to pull the ship towards maximum
      intensity at the Sun's physical location.

      At high efficiency this will not only be very powerful but free from inertia.
      In fact the craft will not be pushed (as one does with Newtonian forces)
      toward the Sun but will simply be wherever the Sun's wave is at any moment.
      There is harmony between the two oscillating systems and it is not appropriate
      to talk of mass, inertia, force or even kinetic or potential energy! There is,
      of course, acceleration without force (violation of Newton's second law). When
      a body acts holistically with its environment and the environment creates
      motion of the body, there is no inertia to consider.

      The spacecraft can thus move towards or away from a planet or star by
      controlling phase angles of its frequencies relative to the frequencies of the
      planet or sun. However, when the frequencies are either completely in phase
      ('attraction') or 180 degrees out of phase ('repulsion'), the velocity will be
      very great owing to the extremely high frequencies of the planet (this has
      nothing to do with the Schuman resonance) and even greater for our Sun. One
      can estimate theoretically that this speed will be greater than the velocity
      of light and by many times for interaction with the Sun. Before we explain how
      the craft attains intermediate speeds and also how it moves laterally, let us
      anticipate the relativity objection to the speed being greater than that of
      light.

      If the reader still wishes to remain faithful to the special theory of
      relativity, which has been telling us that no object can go faster or as fast
      as light (except the theoretical and never-found tachyons that only exist
      beyond the speed of light), we should indicate that the special theory gives a
      good representation of the illusions of the 3rd dimension. Nevertheless,
      physicists overlook the fact that there is within the theory a 'contingency'
      for faster than light travel (and not meaning tachyons). The observed body,
      which is approaching the velocity of light (and therefore contracting along
      its forward dimension into invisibility at the speed of light), from its point
      of view, time slows down and at the velocity of light, time has stopped. But
      just as the body has contracted from the outside-observer viewpoint, from the
      viewpoint of the body, the environment has contracted, and thus at the speed
      of light (as measured by the observer) there is no distance (from the
      viewpoint of the body). Or, near to light velocity (as measured by the
      observer), distance is much reduced and the object can be travelling faster
      than light velocity from its point of view; and at infinite velocity at this
      observed velocity of light. One might see that one is playing around with
      illusions even though they are real (illusion means assigning wrong causes,
      and exhibiting apparencies).

      Now let us briefly explain how the ship's speed is controlled. This is
      achieved by adjustment of the phase angle between the craft's oscillations and
      the Sun's. This is like drawing the sine waves for each of the oscillations,
      craft and Sun and superimposing them. If they are perfectly superimposed then
      one has maximum attraction. However, if they are displaced anywhere from 0 to
      180 degrees, one wave will counteract the other to different degrees
      throughout the range, full attraction to full repulsion. Thus by means of the
      resultant of the two waves any value of velocity can be determined. Note that
      enormous accuracy is required in these settings, which would be achieved by
      utilising the accurate oscillations of crystals (similar to the use of
      crystals in our computers).

      Now to maneuver the craft along the surface of the planet or cosmic body, in
      addition to tilting the craft appropriately with some possible directional
      manipulation of the vortex, the craft can fly along ley lines, that is, grid
      vortices. Just as two pebbles dropped in a pond create ripples which interfere
      to produce a grid pattern of oscillating regions (and cancelled regions) all
      natural entities, Sun, planet, atom, etc. have interference patterns around
      them. Where there is an interception point in which two waves reinforce one
      another, a black-hole/white-hole oscillation occurs, that is, a 4D-to-3D
      vortex acting perpendicular to our 3D plane.

      Just as the spacecraft can utilise the cosmic bodies described above, it can
      similarly attract and repel from these strings of vortex locations which form
      the grid network of, say, a planet (in the case of an atom it forms the
      electron structure). There isn't the space in this article to cover
      interdimensional travel, which is achieved by matching frequencies to a
      desired destination; all locations have different frequency patterns.

      We have briefly described three methods which considerable research indicates
      are in use either here on planet Earth or elsewhere in the cosmos. As a final
      point one may consider that the antimatter reactor would only repel against
      mass a short distance. But recognising that one pole, the white-hole of the
      nodes, is inside the other pole, which is the gravitational field (compare the
      3rd method described above), also that all energy is oscillating or cyclic,
      then the positive aspect (outgoing) of the antimatter reactor will repel
      against the negative (ingoing) gravitational flow continuously as it pushes
      against the gravitational field, seeking the minimum gravitational intensity.

      Another query with this system, might be that the reactor located under the
      craft is a chamber and the wall nearest to Earth will be affected by the
      repulsive force. Not really. Imagine an asteroid inside a large container a
      few feet off the Earth's surface, the container's mass will 'merge' with the
      mass of the asteroid, and the force of each mass--planet and asteroid--will
      act on the container.

      As a final point, the third system follows universal principles and is another
      demonstration of the application of the ubiquitous components of nature's
      computer system (see web-site articles).

      TAKEN FROM THIS URL:

      http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~noelh/Antigravity.htm