Vortex Thruster Overview + Schematic

  • tventura6@attbi.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2002
      Dear Group:

      I managed to find the article online about the Vortex-thruster for tornado-like
      propulsion. This one is interesting enough that its been stuck in the back of
      my mind for a couple of years now:

      http://www.ifdt.uh.edu/projects/vortexthrust.htm

      http://web.archive.org/web/19971011021852/http://www.ifdt.uh.edu/vtc/vortexthrus
      ter/main.html

      PS -- The second URL here has the schematic attached, however, you may have to
      combine both lines of this URL to get it to work ..

      This idea might be a little similar to the Viktor Schaumberger designs from the
      1930's, but this is based on a little more conventional physics.