*** AAG New High-Res Lifter Videos Online ***

  • tventura6@attbi.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2002
      Dear Group:

      I've just completed creating some new video clips to showcase the Lifter4, and
      these are the best clips yet! I've been filming indoors, and saving them in
      RealPlayer and Windows Media format to enable higher-resolution and longer clip-
      length.

      I've been filming in both WinMedia and RealPlayer to try and provide clips that
      everybody can view, however, because the RealPlayer encoder is for RealMedia
      version 9, you may have to upgrade your RealOne software to the latest version
      in order to watch the RealMedia files.

      Here are the directories that I have begun uploading video clips to on the
      American Antigravity Yahoo! Groups site:

      Windows Media Video:

      RealPlayer 9 Video:
      Version9/