American Antigravity Site Updates

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2002
      Dear Group:

      I've put up some updates on the American Antigravity site, including updates to the Tesla page to reflect the addition of "The Tesla Howitzer", which is now online, as well as additions to the De Aquino page to correct some faulty links.

      In addition to these minor additions and corrections, I'm considering some experimentation in the near future with rotating superconductors, to follow in the footsteps of Eugene Podkletnov.

      Not only is Podkletnov getting some very interesting results with the rotating superconductors, but several new physics papers including recent publications by Dr. Raymond Chaio indicate that superconductve materials may facilitate a direct interaction between electromagnetic and gravitational energy.

      For more information, visit the American Antigravity site online at http://www.americanantigravity.com