STAIF II Conference Agenda (PDF)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2013
      The upcoming STAIF II conference, hosted on March 16th through 18th in Albuquerque, NM, now has an official Conference Agenda, which you can download here:

      http://www.americanantigravity.com/files/documents/STAIF-II-2013-Agenda-3.pdf

      It's also on our STAIF II page at:
      http://www.americanantigravity.com/link/staif-ii

      I cannot stress strongly enough how important conference events like this are, as they inspire ideas through scientific cross-pollination as well as helping to raise general awareness about BPP research. Please attend if you can!

      The OFFICIAL STAIF II homepage is at http://www.staif2.org

      Thanks!