AAG Updates & STAIF II Conference

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2013
      Dear Friends:

      I'm pleased to announce a number of small changes & updates to American Antigravity, at http://www.americanantigravity.com If you get a chance, take a peak at the new graphics & updated layout - and if you like it, please tell a friend about it!

      I'm hoping to attend the STAIF II Conference this year, and if you are too, then you can register at http://www.staif2.org - currently, it is the ONLY conference I know of covering antigravity & warp-drive research, and they're continuing "early-bird discount" registrations to help boost attendance.

      I'm also working on interviews with Eugene Podkletnov & Ed Fouche, so it should be an interesting month!

      Best wishes!