Cold Fusion/Google/ISM Automation/Etc...

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2012
      Dear AAG:

      It's been a busy month, and I can definitely use some Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn love if you have any to go around...

      I've added a series of videos with Mark Hugo on Cold Fusion technology, all online in 1080i HighDef at www.americanantigravity.com

      Second, a good friend and I are starting a marketing consulting/software business at www.ismautomation.com - now this isn't "Antigravity" related, but it does pay the bills, and pays my ticket to the upcoming STAIF Conference, so if you get a chance to check out the website & tell a friend about it I'd be much obliged.

      Third, and I'd love your feedback on this, but I've been reading an increasing number of blogs talking about how Google aggregates data across multiple accounts, and may be using some of it improperly.

      I'm thinking about closing my Google accounts entirely to see how this might affect things.

      Anyhow, check out the links below:

      http://www.ismautomation.com
      http://www.twitter.com/ismautomation
      http://www.linkedin.com/company/integrated-sales-&-marketing-automation-llc