New AAG Rebuild is DONE! + New Final Changes...

  • tventura6
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2012
      Hey All --

      <http://www.americanantigravity.com/>

      The 2012 rebuild of American Antigravity is done, and finished this
      time! I'll be adding new content in the next couple of days, but for the
      time being all 310 original stories, interviews, and videos have been
      re-posted.

      The site has now been fully migrated to the new platform, with
      server-caching in place to make it run faster.

      I've made a lot of additional changes to it, even over the last 2 days -
      no sidebar anymore on individual story posts, and ALL stories have
      thumbnail images. You can also sort, surf, and browser stories by tags
      available from the Space, Energy, and Fringe section-headings.

      Thanks!

      Tim Ventura

      http://www.americanantigravity.com <http://www.americanantigravity.com>