New 1080i-HD Videos on AAG YouTube

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2012
      Hi All --

      I'm in the process of uploading all AAG's video interviews & footage to YouTube in 1080i format, which you can view at:

      http://www.youtube.com/user/americanantigravity

      Along with interviews you've already seen, I'm uploading some never-before-released material from the archives.

      Also, in other news, inventor Jeff Cook is launching a toy company for his Zeta Launcher inertial-propulsion technology. He's a good guy & working VERY hard to make this happen, so perhaps you can pledge a few bucks to take this project to the next level?

      http://kck.st/PgJ01j

      I pledged $25 myself because he's a good guy trying to do the right thing. At the very least check out his page (above).

      More to come!