New AAG Endeavor: The GEET Engine Project

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2012
      Hi All --

      I'd invite you to visit The GEET Engine Project:

      http://www.geetengine.com

      At TeslaTech this year, I got to see yet another demonstration of the Plasma-Fuel GEET Engine. I wondered if the claims about it were true, and decided to buy a demo model to run experiments and see.

      I've also created a Facebook group for it:

      http://www.facebook.com/groups/462191093806021/

      The engine won't arrive for a couple of weeks, but we'll be posting High-Def experimental video soon after it gets here. Check out the site (best viewed in Firefox or Safari)

      Thanks!