TeslaTech 2012/NPA-19 and AAG on Facebook

  • americanantigravity-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2012
      Hi All --

      I just wanted to invite you to join American Antigravity on Facebook, at:
      http://www.facebook.com/groups/205670156584/

      Also, I'd like to put a shout out to Steve Elswick for TeslaTech 2012. I'll be attending this year to try and capture some of the innovative technologies on film, but if you're interested in the amazing presentations they deliver I'd recommend attending in person.

      TeslaTech is in Albuquerque, New Mexico this year, from July 26th through the 29th. It's going to have some remarkable speakers & always has a great energy and ambience.

      ALSO, TeslaTech is being presented this year at the same time/place as the Natural Philosophy Alliance 19th annual conference, so if you're attending TeslaTech you can catch presentations from NPA-19 at the same location.

      Learn more about TeslaTech 2012 here:
      http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm