The NEW American Antigravity

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2011
      Hi Gang --

      Just a quick update for you: I've been busy uploading all the files & interview for American Antigravity, and I'm about 25% complete at:

      http://www.americanantigravity.com

      AUDIO: I used to have 16kpbs WinMedia files; I NOW have 96kbps MP3 files, along with an iTunes feed and an audio-player built into each of the pages. The quality is higher, the files are easier to get, and I'm really happy with the result.

      VIDEO: I used to have 512kpbs Google Video streams; I NOW have 2mbps YouTube streams in high-quality mode (not HD, however). They look better, and I'm reprocessing the sound to get rid of the echo from conference presentations.

      PHOTOS: I used to have 5 or 6 small photos on a page for each topic; I NOW have embedded Flickr photo galleries with 20 to 50 photos in each of them, all high-res.

      Also, the "story teasers" that I used to have in the content management system are all being rewritten to provide you with more information about the audio, video, and PDF files that they describe.

      Thanks!