American Antigravity Overhaul!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2011

      I'm currently in the process of rebuilding American Antigravity to take advantage of some new content management system features. You can check it out at: http://www.americanantigravity.com

      - Articles can be displayed in Google Docs viewer or PDF format.
      - Videos are embedded in pages for Google & YouTube videos.
      - Audio Files are embedded in high-quality MP3 format

      Also, we now have an iTunes account so you can download audio interviews to your iPod for free. The sound quality is much higher than the old WinMedia stuff we used to have online:

      http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/american-antigravity/id467880277

      For the time being, that's about it for changes. Check it out at:

      http://www.americanantigravity.com

      Thanks!