NewsFlash! www.alternative-newswire.com

  • tventura6@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2010
      I promise not to deluge you with email - this is the last for a while. I finished up Noctibus last week, and had some VERY critical feedback about it: too dark, too old-fashioned, and not enough features....so, back to the drawing board, with a major redesign, and I now have it back online as http://www.alternative-newswire.com

      Visit, enjoy - and register (free) to post, vote on stories, create & manage groups - whatever you like, to your heart's content.

      I wanted to put a clean face on Alt-Science, and I think that this site does the trick.

      Thanks;

      Tim Ventura

      http://www.alternative-newswire.com