AAG Comments Feature Enabled

  • tventura6
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2008
      Dear Group:

      Please note that I've just completed enabling auto-approval for new
      comments on American Antigravity, as well as reviewing & approving a
      backlog (over 700!) past comments on the site. Reader comments are
      listed at the bottom of each page, and I'm hoping the auto-approval
      will facilitate greater community collaboration.

      Also, please stay tuned to E-Business 2.0 for future developments!
      http://www.e-business2.com

      Thanks;