AAG Update - NEW DEVELOPMENTS!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2008

      I'm pleased to announce that we're in talks with a development company about
      migrating American Antigravity's website to a new hosting platform, which
      would provide you with additional features & social-network abilities.

      The deal hinges in part on the success of our new project, E-Business 2.0,
      and to build traffic for BOTH ventures we're asking that everyone who
      supports AAG please forward this email to a couple of friends & ask them
      simply to visit the site, as well as take a peak at E-Business 2.0.

      American Antigravity remains a key repository for information on emerging
      aerospace & physics technologies, with traffic exceeding 1 million visitors
      a year. Our hope is to migrate it to a more stable platform with lower
      operating costs, as well as to integrate new features into the platform to
      really bring out it's key strength - you, our audience.

      If you haven't already done so, take a moment to check out E-Business 2.0:
      it's a combination news, technology, and services portal for the IT &
      E-Commerce industry, with a focus on open-source Content Management Systems
      for small & startup businesses.

      If you have any questions about either project, feel free to email me at the
      address below, and best holiday wishes despite our otherwise dark economic
      forecast!

      http://www.e-business2.com