American Antigravity Update

  • tventura6@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9 9:14 PM

      Please accept my apologies for not publishing more material recently - I'm going through a divorce & restructuring life at the moment. I do have several pending interviews which I hope to have up in the very near future....at the moment, though, I've relocated to Blaine, WA and I'm job-hunting in a new market, which is time consuming.