RE: --> ROB'S HUTCHISON FOOTAGE

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2007
      Awesome!!

      _____

      From: ROB SIMONE [mailto:robsimonetalks@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 11:28 AM
      To: Tim Ventura; 'William Alek'; 'Sue Mini'; 'Robert Brown'; 'Jonathan E.
      Jaffe'; 'John Pasik'; 'Fabian & Sharon Borowiecki'; 'Donald Zinger'; 'David
      Schwartz'; 'David Lightstone'; 'Cliff Yukawa'; 'Steve Quayle'; 'Steve
      Kaplan'; 'Sepp Hasslberger'; 'Rod Sego'; 'Peggy Kane'; 'Nikola Romanski';
      'Nicholas Lemberg'; 'Michael Riversong'; 'Michael Ritcher'; 'Joseph
      Brasseur'; 'Jim RabidWolf'; 'Holly Deyo'; 'Hal Ade'; 'George Gaboury';
      'David Clarke'; 'Daniel Macbolen'; 'Colin Stevens'; 'Cathy Menne'; 'Bill
      Ryan'; 'ZPEnergy'; 'Xigent Technologies'; 'Woody Neeley'; 'William
      Hamilton'; 'Warren York'; 'Warren Williams'; 'Vernon Roth'; 'Tom Schulte';
      'Tom Bearden'; 'Tim Renfro'; 'Ted Loder'; 'Ted Annis'; 'Steven Greer - SEAS
      POWER'; 'Steve Elswick'; 'Stefan Hartmann'; 'Russ Whisenhunt'; 'Richard C.
      Hoagland'; 'Reginald Jaynes'; 'Nick Cook'; 'Mike Windell'; 'Mike Watson';
      'Mike Mintz'; 'Maria Chychula'; 'Leslie R. Pastor'; 'Larry Park'; 'John
      Dering'; 'Jim Cox'; 'Jesse Small'; 'Jerry Volland'; 'James Schwartz';
      'Infinite Energy - Editor'; 'Hal Puthoff'; 'Greg Dunn'; 'Gary Voss'; 'Gary
      Schasteen'; 'Dr. Patrick Bailey'; 'Derek Gerlach'; 'Darlene and Marcus
      Garretson Peter'; 'Alexander Peterson'; 'Alexander Frolov'; 'Alex
      Kaivarainen'; 'Hossein Javadi'; americanantigravity@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: 'Terry Brady'; 'Mohammad R. Uddin'; 'Sherry Shriner'
      Subject: Re: --> ROB'S HUTCHISON FOOTAGE

      Hi Tim,

      When I get some extra time I would be happy to...
      I'm off in 3 days to shoot 3 more interviews,

      When I was at John's I had my own detection equipment
      which provided among other things, some interesting data
      on the nature of the interaction of the RF fields which seems to be
      the catalyst for the effect.

      Rob

      www.robsimone.com

      Tim Ventura <tventura6@...> wrote:

      Hi Rob --

      ### PLEASE READ ENTIRELY ###

      Your description (below) sounds absolutely remarkable.

      I would very sincerely ask you to document EVERY aspect of the experience to
      the best of your ability - in writing would be the best, although if you'd
      like to schedule some time for an audio interview I could record (you have a
      show as well, but there might be some advantage to a targeted recording for
      posterity). For instance, Harold Berndt noticed a buzzing-noise like an
      over-driven tube-resonance right before the event he witnessed last year - a
      small detail that may offer us a scientific explanation, and I suspect there
      may be several things like this that you might not remember noticing even a
      month or two from now. I'm also incredibly relieved that you got this
      footage on tape.

      Historically speaking, the problem with Hutchison has been the following:

      1. Skeptics questioning the intelligence & credibility of people witnessing
      the effect.
      2. The claim that Hutchison is "psychic" and the effect is thus
      irreproducible.
      3. The claim that Hutchison is performing a hoax (by tipping the room upside
      down, hidden wires, etc)

      The "psychic" or "PK" claim has been the most insidious & pervasive: it was
      first listed as a possibility by John Alexander, but subsequently picked up
      by other scientists as evidence to explain away a series of anomalies that
      appeared to threaten the existing paradigm of many people's scientific
      knowledge. In reality Hutchison's work threatens nothing, and offers a lot
      of potential, but psychologically this explanation has become a tool for the
      scientific community to assuage their guilt at having no ready explanation
      for the effect.

      What's REALLY needed (in your documentary, hopefully), are observers who
      will come forward and sincerely testify about what they've seen in an
      accurate manner. John Alexander has done this effectively & fairly in past
      programs, despite never having reportedly seen the effect himself. However,
      most documentaries are entirely 3rd person, and it would help very much to
      build public interest if you could speak in a personal manner about your
      experience studying the paranormal and what it leads you to believe about
      what you've seen.

      I'd like to say three things for the record on this:

      First, there are a number of possible avenues for understanding how the
      Hutchison Effect works, and I believe all of them will lead us to an array
      of remarkable new technologies. While many scientists and inventors have
      explored a few of these in the past, Hutchison has never had the full
      financial & scientific apparatus to conduct a real research effort. My own
      belief is that with adequate infrastructure in place, it should be possible
      to fully harness this effect and integrate it into today's science in a
      beneficial manner.

      Second, while John has been the victim of small minds and some irrational
      fear by agencies like the Canadian EPA, I do NOT believe that he has been
      the victim of a conspiracy to suppress his work. However, I am completely
      convinced that nagging doubts and a lack of understanding by the
      establishment has allowed this remarkable effect to "fall through the
      cracks" and prevent it from receiving the rigorous study that it otherwise
      would.

      Third, Hutchison's work continues to receive interest at the highest levels
      of government and academia, but several groups that I'm acquaintanced with
      have expressed fear that they may ruin their own reputations by investing in
      such an unknown phenomenon. This fear is greatly compounded by several
      ignorantly skeptical comments that continue to circulate.

      It is because of these factors that I believe what you've already
      accomplished has TREMENDOUS value in terms of helping to keep the Hutchison
      Effect in the public spotlight and encourage public interest in what may one
      day lead to full-fledged scientific investigation. To date, I've found that
      everyone with any real knowledge of this effect and it's history does not
      dispute that it occurs, and while there are many different speculations on
      the cause, I hope that your work is yet another block in the foundation of
      credibility that will help John's work to change our world in a positive
      way.

      Sincerely;

      Timothy M. Ventura
      American Antigravity, Inc
      Phone: 425-605-0928
      Mobile: 425-260-4175
      tventura6@...

      _____

      Fabian & Sharon Borowiecki; Donald Zinger; David Schwartz; David Lightstone;
      Cliff Yukawa; Steve Quayle; Steve Kaplan; Sepp Hasslberger; Rod Sego; Peggy
      Kane; Nikola Romanski; Nicholas Lemberg; Michael Riversong; Michael Ritcher;
      Joseph Brasseur; Jim RabidWolf; Holly Deyo; Hal Ade; George Gaboury; David
      Clarke; Daniel Macbolen; Colin Stevens; Cathy Menne; Bill Ryan; Tim Ventura;
      ZPEnergy; Xigent Technologies; Woody Neeley; William Hamilton; Warren York;
      Warren Williams; Vernon Roth; Tom Schulte; Tom Bearden; Tim Renfro; Ted
      Loder; Ted Annis; Steven Greer - SEAS POWER; Steve Elswick; Stefan Hartmann;
      Russ Whisenhunt; Richard C. Hoagland; Reginald Jaynes; Nick Cook; Mike
      Windell; Mike Watson; Mike Mintz; Maria Chychula; Leslie R. Pastor; Larry
      Park; Kiril Chukanov; John X; John Dering; Jim Cox; Jesse Small; Jerry
      Volland; James Schwartz; Infinite Energy - Editor; Hal Puthoff; Greg Dunn;
      Gary Voss; Gary Schasteen; Dr. Patrick Bailey; Derek Gerlach; Darlene and
      Marcus Garretson Peter; Alexander Peterson; Alexander Frolov; Alex
      Kaivarainen; Hossein Javadi
      Cc: Terry Brady; Mohammad R. Uddin; Sherry Shriner
      Subject: Re: Dinner with the legend

      Hi Bill,

      I was just at John's apt/laboratory with a camera crew for new TV
      series i'm co-producing and hosting. We shot for over
      7 hours, in High Def, and captured some extraordinary
      footage.

      You may ask about the HGH bottle that
      floated in the air for the better part of 20 min.
      It was constant and controlled.....stunning...:)

      It seemed to have 'over-driven' some of the components,
      I'm not sure if that is a common problem...

      Rob Simone

      www.robsimone.com

      William Alek <william.alek@...> wrote:

      Hello all,

      Tomorrow night, I'll be having dinner with the legend, John Hutchison, Terry
      Brady and Steve Elswick of Tesla Tech, and Gary Voss of TAP-TEN research. If
      anyone has any questions they would like to ask of the group, please send me
      an email?

      Bill

      ---
      William S. Alek, INTALEK, INC.