### STAIF DVD-Rom Products ###

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2007
      Hi Everybody:

      I've just posted American Antigravity's latest product offering online:
      High-Res footage on DVD-Rom for both the STAIF 2006 and 2007 conferences.
      I've recompressed this footage from the original raw files to 2
      megabit-per-second files at 640x480 resolution - over twice as high as
      anything on the web, with better sound quality to boot! Also, since March 15
      was the 5-year anniversary for American Antigravity, I'm also releasing both
      DVD-Roms together as a special edition set for a reduced price of $49.99.

      Both DVD's are packed with conference footage: for 2006, it means 22
      high-res interviews with some of the hottest researchers in advanced
      propulsion physics. Interviews include Paul Czysz on Aurora & Hypersonic
      Aircraft, Bob Cassonova on NIAC and futurism at NASA, Tom Valone on
      Jeffimenko and the Biefeld-Brown Effect, Jeremiah Hansen on Diamagnetism for
      artificial gravity, Dr. Eric Davis on applied string & brane theory for
      advanced propulsion, Andrew Palfreyman and Paul March on the remarkable
      Mach-Lorentz Thruser project, Dr. Martin Tajmar on superconductive
      gravity-modification research in Austria, Danielle Graham on a novel form of
      human levitation, to name only a few...

      For 2007, we got permission to film in-session, resulting in 13 half-hour
      conference presentations and 2 in-depth interviews with some of the hottest
      researchers in advanced propulsion physics. Footage includes Dr. Robert
      Baker on HFGW Surveillance & Fusion apps & chinese progress in the field,
      Gary Stephenson & Colby Harper on HFGW applications in the telecom industry,
      Martin Tajmar on progress in experimental superconductive
      gravity-modification in Austria and a revolutionary new Nanotech modeling
      tool, Richard Obousy on a brand new form of FTL-propulsion, Pharis Williams
      on scalar communications and clean fusion technology, and more.

      Thus far, I've had good luck at both conferences and captured some really
      great innovation, but American Antigravity's changing role means buying new
      equipment, so your purchase is important in helping us to upgrade our audio
      and video capabilities for next year!

      These DVD-Rom's exclusively contain Windows Media 10 format-footage, and
      aren't meant for standalone players. Your PC will require a DVD-drive in
      order to access them - this was intentional, in order to fit two to three
      times more footage on a DVD than you could on a traditional
      standalone-format disk. Additionally, the DVD's contain conference photos
      and a copy of all our articles in PDF format, totaling over 1,000 pages of

      STAIF is currently the only peer-review, journal-published scientific
      conference featuring presentations on warp-drives, antigravity, new-energy
      technologies, and other alt-science concepts. While it isn't perfect, it's
      becoming known as the pre-eminent venue for breakthrough science, and for
      the last two years, I've taken on the responsibility of trying to capture
      this revolution in the making.

      American Antigravity's conference DVD's are the result of thousands of
      dollars in travel, lodging, and admission costs in this pursuit, and the
      distillation of a week-long conference into a select set of important new
      revelations about where technology is going, and how we can all help it
      arrive safely.

      Timothy M. Ventura
      American Antigravity, Inc
      Phone: 425-605-0928