### I'm Back, and Back from STAIF ###

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2007
      Dear Everybody:

      Last year I ran myself into the dirt trying to get funding for American
      Antigravity. It's a long and sordid story, but the short version is that I
      wore myself out and came away with nothing from the endeavor. I was
      physically and emotionally exhausted, and feeling a very bitter about a
      couple of the deals and a few of the people involved in them. Yes, there are
      people out there who would even take advantage of a non-profit, and that was
      a pretty disheartening lesson for me to learn. After all this, I took some
      time off, and wasn't sure if I wanted to do this anymore.

      Nearly six-months later, I'm back. I realized that I love doing this work,
      and so I'm starting to publish again because it's something that I think
      makes a difference in the world. Even taking half the year off from the
      project, AAG's traffic volume continued to increase -- up to a total of 1.6
      million last year unique visitors. People believe in this, and it makes a
      difference.

      STAIF 2007 CONFERENCE ABSTRACTS:
      http://www.americanantigravity.com/categories/Research/STAIF-Conference/2007
      -Abstracts/

      This year's conference went very well, and believe it or not we're starting
      to see a real cross-pollination of ideas between the Antigravity & BPP
      community (us) and the mainstream aerospace community. Also on the rise was
      Section-E focusing on Space Colonization: they're proposing ideas so radical
      for lunar & extraterrestrial colonization so radical that it makes the
      warp-drive crowd look mundane in comparison.

      STAIF 2007 VIDEO INTERVIEWS & PRESENTATIONS:
      http://www.americanantigravity.com/categories/Video-Clips/

      Over the next few days you'll begin seeing the 15 new videoclips (including
      conference presentations!) going up online. These require a 512kb DSL or
      Cable connection to view - although I plan on releasing them on DVD-Rom
      later in the month as well. Along with the clips are an assortment of PDF
      and PowerPoint presentations, which I am also in the process of adding
      (although a bit more slowly).

      THE AMERICAN ANTIGRAVITY MESSAGEBOARD:

      The messageboard is gone. I removed it because it was rarely getting used,
      and constantly being spammed with porn-postings. The reality is that the
      newsgroups have been very quiet for a long time, and that despite the
      enormous amount of work going on, there isn't a lot of chatter about
      Antigravity these days on messageboards or newsgroups. If you have thoughts
      or comments about an article, you can still post them at the bottom of each
      story - I review each comment myself and remove the innappropriate postings
      before they become visible.

      If you LOVED the messageboard and want another one, then give me a call or
      shoot me an email and we'll figure something out. Part of the problem was
      the script-version of the board I was using, and maybe we could moderate
      another one better if I spend a bit of time finding better messageboard
      software.

      NEW PRODUCTS:

      I will also be releasing some new products over the next couple of weeks -
      including DVD-Rom versions of many of the Conference coverage that I've
      shot. I've had a few requests from people who don't have broadband, so
      that's on the to-do list.

      Sincerely;

      Timothy M. Ventura
      American Antigravity, Inc