A Request

  • tventura6@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2007

      As you may know, I'm currently taking a vacation from American Antigravity in order to pay some bills as well as get a bit of perspective on where things are going. I'm still planning to attend the STAIF Conference this February, and given the remarkable research in gravity-modification that I saw there last year, I believe that I may have some very good news for you when I return from the upcoming conference.

      The position that I've taken is with a Seattle startup called Klir Analytics - they make a web-based software application that lets you monitor the CPU, memory, and bandwidth utilization for up to 25 machines for free, using a next-generation AJAX-based interface.

      Part of my job is to help them add users to their platform, and I'd like to ask you to visit www.klir.com if you have any network monitoring needs. It uses SNMP, which means that you can monitor PC's, routers, servers, and nearly any other network appliance out there. I installed it on my PC's at home to keep track of my home network, but it was really meant for businesses (for instance, tracking email and web-servers is a great application for it).

      Right now, the tool's really built around network monitoring and alarms, but as it grows the plan is to add features - just like Google - and eventually work towards commoditizing some of the data-center functionality that today costs hundreds of thousands of dollars...most of that money being spent today is wasted, and our hope is to make many of those services free.

      Anyhow, if you get a chance to visit, the URL is www.klir.com - installation is pretty simple, but if you have any questions feel free to email me.

      Thanks;