American Antigravity Upgrade

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2006
      Hi Everybody --

      Just a reminder that we're still doing the subscription drive for American
      Antigravity - the link to subscribe for $10 a month is below:

      http://www.americanantigravity.com/articles/585/1/

      I'm already putting these funds to good work, first in the form of an
      upgrade to our content management system. Please note that it's going to
      look a little funky until probably tomorrow when I finish updating the site,
      but after that it should run a little faster and be a little more stable
      than the previous release of this software package.

      This upgrade was required: our CMS was being comment-spammed by automated
      scripts, which means that after completing this upgrade, my next project is
      then removing 2,000 junk comments one at a time from our database. This will
      also improve the load times a little bit.

      Also, if you haven't signed up for our Space Activism group at Yahoo! yet,
      take a minute to do so. I haven't started a discussion there yet, but it is
      active, and awaiting members to join. The idea is to put our heads together
      to find a way to better reach the general public. I think that valuable
      topics would be conferences, promoting technologies in the media, and other
      action-based strategies to help educate the public & support our community.

      Timothy M. Ventura
      American Antigravity, Inc
      Phone: 425-605-0928
      Mobile: 425-260-4175