Metal Storm & TeslaTech on AAG

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2006
      Hi Everybody --

      Thus far, I've got three interview videos online from the TeslaTech 2006
      conference - including an overview of the "Ranch Project" that Bill Alek &
      Gary Voss are trying to put together in Arizona as an eco-friendly community
      to support inventors. The videos are 512kb Google streaming video.
      Additionally, I put together a photo-documentary with some of the best
      photos I took at TeslaTech as an introspective on the conference.

      Also, I just finished an overview of the Metal Storm technology featured on
      the Discovery Channel. Check it out today!

      http://www.americanantigravity.com

      PS - More to come soon, including another 10 TeslaTech interviews and an
      in-depth on Proton 21's remarkable new fusion technology!

      Sincerely;

      Timothy M. Ventura
      American Antigravity, Inc