New TeslaTech 2006 Videos

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006

      Over the next day or two, I'm going to be posting video-interviews from
      TeslaTech 2006, including a brand-new interview with Kiril Chukanov about
      his Quantum Free-Energy / ZPE technology. These are in a 512kb video stream,
      which is a bit higher bit-rate than the 340kbps streams that we typically
      use - the extra bandwidth makes a big difference in quality, but I worry
      that it might be too fast for some DSL connections. If you have problems
      with it, please let me know. Unfortunately, there's no practical way to
      create video for dial-up, but for broadband users we're trying to provide
      the highest quality possible.

      Check out the main page at:

      Timothy M. Ventura
      American Antigravity, Inc