New Stories & Tim's Resume

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13 12:50 AM
      Hi Everybody --

      Quick Update: I just put my resume up on American Antigravity -- I'm looking
      for tech work in the Seattle/Redmond area. Relax, it doesn't mean the site's
      shutting down -- just that I've been paying for it out of pocket for 4 years
      now, and I'm going to have to continue doing this: so I might as well have a
      9 to 5 to have cash on hand for the site, mortgage, food, and the basics...

      Also, I just finished an interview with Ralph Merkle on space-cryonics: as
      you may have read in my letter to Art Bell last week, I'm also working on a
      big one about Aurora that I should have completed hopefully by early next
      week.

      Have a good one;

      Timothy M. Ventura
      American Antigravity, Inc