Warren York's Time-Dilation Technology

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2006
      Hi Everybody --

      June & July are going to be busy months this year, and we're starting it out
      with a bang in a 6-part feature on Warren York's Time-Dilation Technology.

      I've just completed putting up 3 audio interviews, 2 video clips, and a
      photo-documentary on cold-plasma beam experiments conducted by Warren York &
      Mike Windell, with assistance from inventor Andy McQuerry. They've
      constructed a chamber that contains a plasma-vortex, and they've found that
      by applying the correct resonant field-frequencies, they can change the
      structural properties of crystals, a lot like Hutchison is able to change
      materials with his apparatus.

      However, they've also experienced what they believe are missing-time and
      dimensional-draft effects that they think are by products of the
      experiments, so we've explored their stories in detail to learn more about
      what they've built and why it works.

      There's more to come over the next few weeks, so if you haven't visited
      American Antigravity recently, this is the time to catch our latest work
      (and tell a few friends, too!)

      Sincerely;

      Timothy M. Ventura
      American Antigravity, Inc