Podkletnov Impulse-Generator Interview (PDF)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2006
      The Gravitational Impulse Generator
      http://www.americanantigravity.com/articles/535/1/
      In 2001, Dr. Evgeny Podkletnov began publishing a series of scientific
      papers detailing the experimental results of what he called an "impulse
      gravity generator". The device reportedly produced hundreds of pounds of
      gravitational force in a non-diverging beam, capable of "punching holes
      through concrete and warping metal like hitting it with a sledgehammer".
      Podkletnov further added that this beam produced no recoil on the
      superconducting emitter itself, and that a radiation had been produced
      behind the device creating a molecular juxtaposition between plastics,
      metals, and living tissues similar to that described in the Hutchison
      Effect...

      "My latest experiment is a device called the "gravity impulse generator",
      which utilizes a Marx-Generator discharge through a superconducting emitter
      in a high-magnetic field to create a wave in time-space with properties very
      close to gravity-waves. The similarities are apparent enough we're almost
      positive that it actually is a form of gravity. These impulses can be
      directionally projected in any direction in space, and they exert a force on
      any object in the path of propagation.

      The force of the impulse depends entirely on the structure of the
      superconducting emitter and the voltage that we apply to it. Given the
      materials & voltages we currently have available, we can obtain large
      impulses capable of deforming metal plates with a thickness of a couple of
      inches, and we've also been able to demonstrate punching holes in thick
      concrete walls. The impulse deforms metal in the way that a hydraulic press
      might do it.

      We also recorded a strange kind of non-focused radiation emanating from the
      back of the impulse-generator that was very harmful to biological tissue --
      fortunately for us; the impulses were very short in time. It was very
      harmful to living organisms; we also observed a melting or
      molecular-juxtaposition effect of biological tissues with plastic materials,
      and even with metals to some extent." - Dr. Evgeny Podkletnov

      Sincerely;

      Timothy M. Ventura
      American Antigravity, Inc