Arie DeGeus Audio-Interview

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2006
      Hi Everybody:

      I should apologize in advance about the sound-quality - this interview I
      think is worth it, though. Arie DeGeus is an indy-inventor who came
      recommended to me by 3 people:

      1. First, Michael McDonnough dropped his research into stimulated beta-decay
      technologies in 2003 to form a business partnership to produce Arie's
      "Plasmavolt" device, which supposedly uses a rotating plasma-vortex to
      create fusion between light-metal nuclei (Lithium, Beryllium, and Boron).
      The cathode containing these is the device's fuel, and McDonnough claimed
      that not only did it produce 80-watts of output energy for only 50-watts
      input, but that after running it on the o-scope for a few months straight,
      the byproduct that it produced was Potassium 40-19. (the partnership failed
      due to unrelated investor issues)

      2. Eugene Mallove had told me repeatedly on the phone about Arie's work, and
      said that it was truly remarkable breakthrough technology, but that Arie was
      so nervous about taking anything public that they ended up in an argument
      every time Mallove broached the subject. He'd told me that if I waited long
      enough, Arie would come around to the idea of publicizing his ideas -- this
      was one week before he passed, so I kept the idea in mind for a while until
      I could put together an interview. Apparently they knew each other quite
      well, as Arie describes in our interview.

      3. In the process of connecting with Arie, I had the opportunity to speak
      with his friend & associate Joe Phelan. Joe indicated stumbling across
      Arie's work during work research -- apparently Joe had been following up on
      new technologies for an oil company in Texas. After visiting Arie & learning
      about his material, Joe became firmly convinced that Arie's research was
      real & credible, which eventually led him to leave the oil company after
      failing to get financing for Arie's research.

      http://www.americanantigravity.com/graphics/interviews/Arie-DeGeus.wma

      Sincerely;

      Timothy M. Ventura
      American Antigravity, Inc