MRO Footage for Friday

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2006
      Hi Everybody:

      This all started rather innocently: I picked up a copy of the Atlas & MRO
      DVD at the STAIF 2006 Conference, which contained a ton of great footage
      taken by Lockheed-Martin during the initial launch of the probe in August
      2005. I don't follow this kind of work normally, but since NASA is also
      doing a live webcast, I've gotten permission from Lockheed to publish both 3
      of their clips outlining the science, mission & launch of the spacecraft, as
      well as a link to the NASA feed, which presumably will show data from the
      craft at 1:24pm PST.

      Thus, for anybody on broadband or sitting bored on their office-PC, you'll
      be able to get a quick refresher in what this mission is all about, as well
      as watching the live NASA footage online as it streams in.

      This will be our main-page story for the day, online at American
      Antigravity.

      <BLOCKED::http://www.americanantigravity.com>
      tventura6@... <BLOCKED::mailto:tventura6@...>