TV-Webcast Saturday 6pm PST (Streaming)

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2006
      News, Interviews, and More

      Interested in learning more about alt-science on the web? Check out "The
      Energetic Garage", airing live from 6pm to 9pm PST. This is our 3rd show,
      and we're still ironing out bugs in our technical equipment, but we'll be
      taking audience calls, doing interviews, and chatting about the latest
      trends in breakthrough technology. Requires Windows Media Player & a
      broadband connection...

      Watch it Live: <BLOCKED::http://stream.osen.org/eg> TEG Live Webcast
      Call-In Numbers (Canada): 604-628-3486
      Site:
      <BLOCKED::http://forum.osen.org/Home/tabid/36/view/topics/forumid/17/Default
      .aspx> OSEN's "The Energetic Garage"

      Guests:
      - Gary Stephenson
      - Danielle Graham
      - Bill Alek (live via webcam)
      - Paul Sprain (live via webcam)
      - Butch LaFonte (live via webcam)
      - Micael Cagan (live via webcam)

      Top News Items:
      -
      <BLOCKED::http://www.americanantigravity.com/video/New-Hutchison-2006-SneakP
      eek.wmv> New Hutchison Effect Results (courtesy Harold Berndt)
      -
      <BLOCKED::http://www.americanantigravity.com/articles/446/1/Sunpower-Unveils
      -2007-Co-Generation-Technology> SunPower unveils 1-kilowatt Co-Gen
      residential unit
      - AAG Adding Google Video Footage
      - Studio-Prop: Big Calculator for Big Problems
      - Hutchison DVD-Issues: Working to solve compability issues with some
      systems.
      - STAIF Interviews are Complete! 20 video-interviews will be online soon...
      - HFGW 2006 Conference: Possible upcoming conference this summer.
      - Hoagland's Space-Conference: In talks to use Palm Springs Conf center.