Vortex-Thruster Anthology Footage

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27 10:38 PM
      Hi All:

      The Vortex-Thruster was a new type of VTOL "jet engine" that I was working
      on from 2002 through 2005. Our goal wasn't to produce lift with it, but
      instead to validate the original inventor's claims about airflow, which in
      turn suggested that this device could produce thrust with 20-times the
      efficiency of a conventional jet engine.

      I found several minutes of new high-res footage for this device the other
      day, and combined it with my existing stock footage to produce a 25-minute
      overview of our testing with this device. It's online in a Windows Media
      streaming format, and documents both the progress of our testing and our
      construction techniques to create a device that eventually produced up to
      20-pounds of thrust using common-components scrounged from within the
      garage.

      With some assistance in hosting from the Open Source Energy Network, I've
      now put all this footage online, complete with full narration, in the hopes
      that if anybody wants to learn more about this project for future
      replication efforts they can get a headstart based on our experiences. I
      should note that the original inventor, Dr. Mikhail Goldshtik, passed away
      in 1997. After his death, the University of Houston shelved the
      Vortex-Thruster Project, meaning that this intellectual property is
      essentially up for grabs for any inventor interested in taking it to the
      next level.

      Check out American Antigravity for details...

      Sincerely;

      Timothy M. Ventura
      American Antigravity, Inc