STAIF 2006 Interviews

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2006
      Hi All:

      I should apologize for the delay in not getting material up sooner -- it
      looks like I'll have between 15 and 20 STAIF Conference videoclips online
      within the next couple of weeks. They take a while to process, so it's slow
      going -- but the information content of this conference makes it worth it!

      Our first interview online is with the former Chief Scientist of the
      hypersonic NASP project -- Professor Paul Czysz -- who joins us to talk
      about a breakthrough concept for integrating clean nuclear fusion into an
      advanced model of the aircraft

      These videos are going up in a 340kbps Windows Media Streaming format,
      although I am also compiling them onto a DVD to sell and hopefully raise
      money to grow & expand our coverage of these remarkable technologies. The
      DVD will have RealPlayer & probably Quicktime-format files in addition to
      the Windows Media to provide diversity for people on alternative operating
      systems.

      Personally, I'd recommend the STAIF Conference to anyone interested in
      cutting edge Antigravity, FTL, and breakthrough aerospace technology -- it's
      becoming the premiere conference for this type of material, and the 2006
      attendance cut across the typical BPP lines to include a number of
      enthusiastic supporters from the mainstream aerospace community, in addition
      to lots of expertise from the Open-Source community.

      Anyhow, check out American Antigravity for the latest conference
      coverage....I'll be adding several hours of video interviews over the next
      few weeks.