Back from STAIF: New Material Soon

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2006
      Hi All:

      Not to worry -- I have a ton of interview footage from the conference to put
      online, but this doesn't mean that we're changing our focus. However, this
      conference covered such a diverse array of concepts that I will be focusing
      on it for at least a couple of weeks. I also have several other stories
      currently under development, so 2006 is shaping up to be a big year!!!

      The 2006 abstracts are already online (you may have to paste the link below
      back together: google often splits the lines):
      http://www.americanantigravity.com/categories/Research/STAIF-Conference/2006
      -Abstracts/

      I was also able to put together a collection of about 8 hours of video in
      post-presentation interviews that we'll be hosting with some help from
      OSEN.ORG. This will be a WinMedia 10 streaming format, so it will require
      DSL or Cable to run properly.

      We're also going to turn this video into a product to help raise money for
      the website. Our new capabilities & growing audience are showing us the
      limits of our hosting-plan, so we're looking at options to boost bandwidth
      to the point of becoming a full-media outlet for breakthrough science.
      Obviously this isn't a cheap proposition -- at present, we're reaching
      nearly 100 gigabytes of traffic per month, minus the off-site hosting for
      our streaming video.

      The TOP STORY from STAIF is the Woodward Effect experimental results -- of
      the 4 replication experiments, 3 showed results and 1 showed nothing, so it
      appears likely that in the next few months we'll begin to see better work
      from this group as they move to phase 2 of larger-scale testing. What makes
      it cool? Reactionless Propulsion, fully-based on conventional physics. What
      makes it really cool? If you overdrive the device, it produces
      negative-mass, which may someday be used to stabilize a wormhole for
      communications or maybe even transportation applications.

      Sincerely;

      Timothy M. Ventura
      American Antigravity, Inc