Gone to STAIF: Be Back Soon

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2006
      Hi All:

      I'm flying out to Albuquerque this morning, putting me a full day ahead of
      the rush to get ready for the STAIF 2006 Conference. While this conference
      unfortunately doesn't yet represent the massive bulk of indy-research going
      on across the globe, it does present a good, rigorous introduction to at
      least the portion of it being conducted by government & scientific
      researchers who were able to publish their results in peer-review format for
      the American Institute of Physics Journal.

      I plan on taking considerable film to shoot hopefully several hours of
      footage, and I'm going to try and work with the existing conference format
      to capture presenters in an after-hours environment talking about their
      concepts in a hopefully less restrictive atmosphere than you'd see on stage.
      Plus, the conference is not allowing footage from inside the conference this
      year, giving us no choice.

      I plan on putting at least a portion of this online in streaming-media
      format: definitely Windows Media, and I'm open to attempting an open-format
      like the Google Video Beta as well. I believe that this conference will be a
      truly landmark & historic event --both because of the breakthroughs being
      presented, as well as in what peer-review acceptance means to all of us
      about more open views on Breakthrough Propulsion in society at large.

      Anyhow, I will at least attempt to provide a few running reports from the
      conference as it happens, and I should begin putting video online in about a
      week.

      BTW -- I will be away from my PC during this time, so if you write in, say
      "hi" to my wife Danielle, who's going to be checking my inbox to ensure it
      doesn't overflow :o)

      Sincerely;

      Timothy M. Ventura
      American Antigravity, Inc