!!! AAG IndyWatch !!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2006
      Hi Everybody --

      Now that we have the comment box on American Antigravity, I've found that I
      get a fair number of visitors posting their entire theories or experimental
      ideas into the comment box, rather than just emailing them to me. I see
      these postings either way, and since people take the time to write it up, I
      figured that I should begin reposting these snippets into the blog section,
      which I'll call "IndyWatch".

      I guess this could be a tool to help keep things fresh & exciting - it's not
      going to be a heavily filtered section, and the idea is to present the ideas
      in a raw, unprocessed format as a "work in progress" (which is how they
      usually come in).

      If you have anything that you'd like to submit, a few paragraphs is all that
      I need, and I can put it up for our audience. No political or religious
      commentary, please. Feel free to just email it to me at the address below
      :o)