GSF UAV-Video & TV-Webcast

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2006
      Hey Everybody:

      Ok, first I should apologize for not being live in our TV-webcast yet: I've
      completely lost my voice, and OSEN is waiting for a new studio mixer that
      was supposed to arrive 2 days ago. Oh well -- we've been scripting out our
      show, and been in other talks about how to add more content (as in maybe
      other shows after ours is established...)

      Second, and VERY COOL, is an online flash-video that I've posted a link to
      from American Antigravity. It's from a place called GSF Projects in the UK,
      and they have a tiny Coanda-Effect UAV that just may be the most
      maneuverable little craft that I've ever seen fly. Plus, it's shaped like a
      classic Adamski-style UFO, which is just neat...the link is up at American
      Antigravity.

      We're also continuing to work the funding angle of things on this end: my
      hope obviously is to find a contributor who can help us put in place a
      larger infrastructure. Staff writers would be cool, and obviously this
      TV-thing is something that we'd like to onboard at some point, which we can
      do without competing with OSEN's existing efforts.

      However, if not, we're going to take the more traditional path to selling
      advertising. I've been able to put our ad-box on the site without offending
      too many people, and plan to sell ad-space for $250 a month, which is a deal
      since some of that is tax-deductible.