ZPE-Generator & Non-Lethal Interviews

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2006
      Hi All:

      I just posted the 2.5 minute Chukanov-Energy ZPE-Generator video, as well as
      my interview with Pete Bitar on the future of XADS non-lethal beam-weapons
      technologies.

      We are planning a dry-run on the morning-show's video equipment tomorrow
      (Saturday) afternoon -- I should be posting a link for call-ins along with
      our video-feed URL before we begin, scheduled for 5pm. This will be an
      informal test, and we're just hoping to chat with the audience & take call
      in questions for a couple of hours while the tech-guys work out bugs in the
      system :o)

      <BLOCKED::http://www.americanantigravity.com/>
      tventura6@... <BLOCKED::mailto:tventura6@...>