New Heim Theory & Video Files

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2006
      Hi Everybody:

      January is usually the beginning of the big slowdown for alt-science on the
      web, but the recent story about Heim Theory in NewScientist Magazine is
      sending us a ton of traffic, and I've added several stories on Heim Theory
      to try and meet the demand.

      Additionally, with a big thank-you to the Open-Source Energy Network, we've
      been able to load longer, higher-res video-files than we could host by
      ourselves. Recent footage includes the following:

      1. New Hutchison Footage (36 minutes)
      2. TeslaTech Presentation on AG-research (1 hour)
      3. Searl Effect Presentation (1 hour)
      4. GEET Engine Demo & Interview (15 minutes)

      I have some additional clips that might be of interest -- such as Sterling
      Allan's demo of the Perendev & Bedini motors, as well as Tom Valone speaking
      on the subject of the Biefeld-Brown Effect. These new clips should be online
      in the next day or two, and all of our broadband video is in Windows Media
      streaming-format.

      Our morning-show idea is coming along: Matthew Carson, Marcus Cameron and
      myself have been testing audio & video links for the last week, and we're
      nearly finished coming up with a great show format to engage the daytime
      audience in space & tech news as well as new interviews.

      Additionally, I will be adding interviews with Pete Bitar on Non-Lethal Beam
      Weapons & Mel Winfield on the early days of the Hutchison Effect in the near
      future.