New Hutchison & Searl Footage Online

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2006
      Hi All:

      I just posted 2 new Hutchison clips (a 10mb remix & a 36-minute overview of
      the effect), as well as a 56-minute overview of the Searl Effect from a
      Denver 1994 conference. These are hosted in streaming format by OSEN, and
      should play well in Windows Media Player, unless your firewall prohibits
      this (in some corporate instances).

      Thanks;

      Mobile: 425-260-4175