New Articles & Sponsorship Info

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2005
      Hi All:

      I've published several new interviews & articles online at American
      Antigravity recently -- I guess that you might say that I'm on a publishing
      spree, but it's really driven by the tons of great information out there
      that needs to be covered. More Philadelphia Experiment & Nazi-Bell stuff,
      but also a LOT more on hard-science, including interviews on Torsion Physics
      with some of the world's most respected physicists.

      At present I'm limited in how much I can cover ...and there's always more
      going on that I don't have time to write up, but wish that I had. My
      solution to this is hopefully to hire a couple of staff-writers this year,
      and hopefully rebuild the website yet again into a larger, higher-capacity
      site that can provide better coverage of not only AG research, but also the
      alt-space industry & policy issues.

      So one of our tasks is to look for monthly sponsors - possibly from small
      business interested in being associated with our 2.8 million person
      audience. In any case, we're hoping that you could ask around a bit -- if
      you or somebody that you know would be interested in sponsorship on a
      monthly rate, it would help us grow & expand to produce more coverage on the
      emerging revolution in breakthrough space & AG research.

      Phone: 425-820-5675
      Mobile: 425-260-4175