American Antigravity for Broadband

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2005

      Great news for fans of American Antigravity! With the assistance of Matthew
      Carson & the Open-Source Energy Network, we're now able to show you
      full-length Windows Media format video online, providing a depth and scope
      of coverage on emerging technologies never before available!

      If you've got a high-speed connection such as DSL, Cable, or your on a Local
      Area Network, you'll be able to enjoy longer video clips than the
      music-videos that we've used in the past.

      Our test video is a streaming-media file containing our Discovery
      International out-take footage from April 2005. This hour-long clip contains
      excerpts from over 4-hours of filming that we did in April 2005 for WagTV,
      which is currently being produced for Discovery International & UK. It's a
      two part clip: the first is raw interview footage with myself & Gary
      Stephenson on AG & BPP research & concepts in physics research -- the second
      part is a segment with Lifter demonstration footage.

      This raw footage is unprocessed, and contains a big-picture view of the AAG
      interview that you may be seeing on Discovery International/UK in the near
      future.

      I'm going to label our broadband segments as "for Broadband" to ensure that
      our audience is aware of the file size -- however, our WinMedia 10
      compression is a streaming format, which means that if you have a good
      connection, it should begin playing in streaming mode during the download
      process. On my home-system, it seems to only have a 10-second delay.

      I'm building the links as we speak, so check out American Antigravity's
      homepage for details!

      BTW -- Background info: Matthew Carson is the CEO of OSEN, Inc (Open Source
      Energy Network) -- this Vancouver-based non-profit is dedicated to providing
      the highest-quality information in emerging energy technologies, and
      features content by Sterling D. Allan on breakthrough & emerging energy
      technologies. OSEN is the world-leader in new-energy research, news, and
      reporting, and offers a new, feature-rich site online at:
      http://www.osen.org