>> Online Poll: Should NASA Resurrect BPP?

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2005

      Jim Cosgrove pointed out that the link on our new poll is wrapping due to
      the Yahoo newsgroup, which cuts off the end of the link.

      We're really trying to gather feedback on this one -- I'm actually planning
      on sending it to NASA in the next month as part of a larger presentation.

      Sorry about the inconvenience: this poll will be an effective demonstration
      for NASA that they can trust the public to make informed decisions about the
      future of research, and it will be a move towards building a more open,
      accessible community that spans both government, industry, and private
      organizations like AAG.

      If you can access the main American Antigravity web-page, you can open the
      poll from there (it's the first item for today).

      _____