New Hutchison-Effect DVD's for Sale

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10 5:36 PM
      Dear Everyone:

      I'm proud to announce that we just completed compiling the ultimate
      "Hutchison-Effect" DVD-Rom, which we're selling for $29.99 + $5 S&H at
      American Antigravity. As you may know, John's been extensively covered by
      the media, so in our case we set out to conduct a lengthy, informal
      interview process that gets the details that you just won't see on-air. We
      use PayPal for secured transactions, which also accepts Visa, Mastercard,
      and American Express for people who don't have a PayPal account.

      This DVD is meant for your computer -- not for standalone players, because
      it contains Windows Media 10 format audio and video files. It also contains
      nearly a thousand photos in JPEG format. Before purchasing it, check your
      system to ensure that you have a DVD-compatible drive installed.

      >>> Interview Footage: The point of the trip was to interview John Hutchison
      -- to get a unique perspective on the man behind the effect, as well as to
      get some great photos of the environment that he lives, works, and plays in.
      We came away with over 2.5 hours of footage, in which we speak with John
      about where his research has been in the past, and where it's going for the

      >>> Classic Footage: Ready for action? We've included high-res footage of
      the classic Hutchison-Effect, including levitation and Antigravity effects,
      the jellification of metals such as aluminum, steel, and brass, as well as
      the profound effects of the Hutchison-Effect on a variety of materials
      including metals, plastics, liquids, solvents, and common household items.
      This is the profound and disturbing footage that you've seen on TV,
      remastered from a number of sources, including the rare overview bootleg
      created by George Hathaway in 1993.

      >>> Audio Interviews: We've digitally-reprocessed over 2.5 hours of audio
      interviews from 2004, including a joint interview with John Hutchison and
      Ted Gagnon on the subject of resonant frequencies, homeopathy, and Gagnon's
      plan to control the Hutchison Effect through the use of Bearden's Quantum
      Potential Envelope technology.

      >>> Photo Gallery: This DVD contains over 950 photographs, detailing every
      aspect of our interview experience with John Hutchison. Our goal was to
      capture his research in a more in-depth manner than anybody had previously
      attempted, and we achieved this by focusing on the people and their
      interactions. These photos are all in jpeg format, and include John's
      laboratory, equipment, and lots of people shots to put you into the
      interview unlike anything that's come before! Over 150 of our photos are
      high-res closeup shots of the famous metal-samples, and include shots of
      aluminum, steel, and brass samples that have been changed by the
      Hutchison-Effect. If you've seen these on TV and wanted a closer look, then
      these are just what you've been looking for!