Hutchison Sample Photos, Sept 2005

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2005

      After a Saturday trip to visit John Hutchison, I returned with over 400
      photos and over an hour of video interview footage. I've attached a set of
      sample photos showing the effect on Steel, Brass, and Aluminum bars & rods.
      I've tried to include at least 1 distance & 1 closeup shot for each type of
      material, as well as a couple of photos for Colby Harper, Mike Shafer,
      Harold Berndt, and his two sons.

      <http://www.americanantigravity.com/graphics/Hutchison-Photos-Sept05.zip>
      http://www.americanantigravity.com/graphics/Hutchison-Photos-Sept05.zip

      We also captured over an hour of video on my handycam, nearly as much on
      Mike's handycam, and 400+ photographs altogether of the team, our trip, John
      himself, and the variety of sample materials that he presented us with.

      John addresses the "PK/psychic" criticism in-depth, and ultimately states
      that it was the only way to keep the research open without having a TS/SCI
      classification attached to it (during the hay-dayof the Reagan
      Administration).

      Also, several of us talked with John about creating a public effort to raise
      funds to buy/rent him a lab-location where he could begin experimenting with
      the Hutchison-Effect again on a regular basis. We'd need to find a
      benefactor for the space & electricity, but realistically John's entire cost
      of setup in the Vancouver OR USA would pale in comparison to even minimal
      startup-company research costs...and the value of his research would far
      outweigh the expense of helping him perform the work.

      I'm going to be sending out a few copies of both the interviews & complete
      high-res photos on DVD, and I am taking requests for copies, depending on
      who wants them. If you're only moderately interested, please consider
      contributing to AAG a bit via PayPal, since these cost about $5 per copy to
      make & send. I'm deducting the expense from the corporate account as a
      promotional CODB, basically so that Danielle doesn't kill me for putting it
      on the family cash-card. If you like John's work, you might consider
      contributing a bit to his research as well (and if it's a choice, I'd rather
      compensate him than myself).

      I can also email you more photos, if you're interested -- I have a broadband
      account, so the upload time is minimal. Please realize that I can't send
      them all though, since I have a 5 meg limit on email attachments (except for
      Comcast customers: 10mb).

      In terms of closeups, we've been able to do significantly better than
      anybody that came before us: I actually scratched my lens bumping it against
      John's samples, and that was with the telephoto zoomed in. I was able to get
      much more detail on the surface & interior structure of these samples than
      I've seen in the past, and shot a mixture of IR-mode and standard
      light-setting shots to show it in as much detail as possible.

      Finally, at present, I don't have Mike's DVD footage on tape, but I should
      have this by the middle of next week. Just an FYI -- I was focused on John,
      so I literally have no idea what Shafer was shooting, but my hope is that he
      was able to get good shots of the equipment that I wasn't focusing on, as
      well as the hope that if he got me on camera, that the camera might take off
      the extra 10-pounds from this summer :o)

      Feel free to forward this around!

      Phone: 425-820-5675
      Mobile: 425-260-4175