NASA BPP 2001 Abstracts on AAG

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2005

      I've completed loading the abstracts for all of the NASA BPP 2001 materials
      onto American Antigravity. They're in a database, making them sortable &
      searchable, and they all have links back to the AIAA reference website.

      http://www.americanantigravity.com/categories/Research/NASA-BPP-2001/

      My goal is to put STAIF & Mitre in the same format online: this creates an
      online resource for these materials and presents a good view of this
      research in an easily-accessible online forum.

      BTW -- Many thanks to Gary Stephenson: these are his well-written notes from
      the conference that I'm working from!