The Year in Antigravity: 2002 - Present

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2005
      Dear American Antigravity:

      I've just finished uploading "Feature Articles: The Year in Antigravity -
      2002 to Present" to our server. This is a 4 page section detailing all of
      our PDF files from 2002 to 2005, as well as select writer contributions with
      a focus on AG & Breakthrough Propulsion Research.

      This 5-page set details our research in chronological order, and provides
      access to not only our well-known material, but also some
      never-before-published work relating to Antigravity & Field Effect
      Propulsion Research.

      Check it out today, and email this link to a friend!

      Also, we're pursuing sponsorship, which includes our current Ebay Auction
      for non-profit funding, online at:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
      <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=102333&item=55966995
      67&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW>
      &category=102333&item=5596699567&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

      Check out our auction, pages, and articles!!!

      Phone: 425-820-5675
      Mobile: 425-260-4175