A new "Jerry Remembers" #9

  • American News
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2012
      The American News Commentary

      A personal memo from Jerry Beavan to
      readers of American News Commentary

      I continue to be surprised ("amazed" is probably
      too strong a word) at how many readers have
      responded by email to say how much they have
      enjoyed these little remembrances.

      To all of them I say "Thank you," and promise
      to try to keep remembering something to write
      about every couple of weeks.

      To read "Jerry Remembers" #9, please click on
      this link:

      I hope you enjoy this remembrance.

      Jerry